Immune Boosting Program
When at optimal functioning the immune system identifies a variety of threats, such as bacteria, parasites, viruses, and fungi, differentiating them from your body’s own healthy tissue.
Our Immune Boost Program includes steps to: reduce inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract and bronchial airway; balance gut microflora with probiotics; strengthen the immune system and offer protection against cold and flu symptoms with the use of both herbal and homeopathic medicine, and replace vitamin and mineral deficiencies with supplementation.
Possible Causes of Infection
- Chronic dental abscesses
- Digestion and gut dysbiosis (microbial imbalance)
- Environmental allergies
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Nutritional deficiencies (malnutrition)
- Stress and adrenal fatigue
Boost Your Immune System
A clean diet is fundamental to good health and a strong immune system. The greater part of your diet should comprise unprocessed natural foods, such as:
- Bone broths nourish your immune system, repair the body and assist recovery;
- Fresh fruit such as citrus contains vitamin C which helps to maintain the body’s defense against bacterial infections. Berries are also rich in vitamin C and polyphenols promoting healthy tissues and organs;
- Fresh vegetables such as carrots contain beta-carotene which helps to promote vision and support a healthy immune system;
- Garlic is nature’s own antibiotic due to its powerful antimicrobial action;
- Ginger has potent antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, helping to boost immune function and combat cellular damage;
- Turmeric is an antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory plant, great for detoxification and digestive health; and
- Wheatgrass juice is packed with naturally occurring nutrients including chlorophyll, beta-carotene, vitamin C, B complex vitamins, amino acids, calcium, potassium, and magnesium. Wheatgrass supports liver and immune function by boosting the liver’s ability to flush out toxins.
During your Complete Immune Boosting Program, your practitioner will address these viral/bacteria influences, along with any food intolerances and any other issues that may present to bring your body back to homeostasis.
We have a number of in-house diagnostic tools we use to assess the state of your well-being and why your immune system is low:
- Avatar Bio-Energetic Medicine
- Physical examination – BMI, Blood pressure, pulse reading, and more…
We also use outside diagnostic testing; (which test we use will depend on the information provided through our questionnaires)
- Genetic testing
- Functional pathology testing
- Heavy metal and mineral testing using HTMA
- Thyroid health
- Microbiome testing
- Food allergy testing
- Hormone and adrenal saliva testing
- Stool testing
What to do next
First, you will need to book an initial consultation with our Naturopath/Herbalist/Nutritionist so we can assess your health and decide which of our programs is best for you. This will be discussed after your health assessment has been completed.