I work with women of all ages from puberty to perimenopause. Whether you’re struggling with period problems, PCOS, endometriosis, PMS, PMDD, acne, perimenopause, or any other female conditions…
The female body can be subject to unique health conditions and ailments and so requires specialist care. Are you suffering from;
Having a hard time with your Periods?
- I get terrible period pain (Dysmenorrhea)
- My periods are really erratic, sometimes I don’t get them for months (Amenorrhea)
- I experience heavy bleeding (Menorrhagia)
Having trouble with Fertility, Pregnancy, and Birth?
- I don’t know when I am fertile
- My morning sickness is so bad
- I’m having trouble becoming pregnant
- I’m really worried about my milk supply
Going through Menopause?
- Hot sweats are driving me mad
- I don’t feel like having sex anymore
- I am experiencing vaginal dryness and it hurts when we make love
- why am I starting to put on weight?
And those other things that just happen to you:
- I’m itchy…down there
- I have an abnormal discharge
- I have hair on my face
- I just don’t feel good on the Pill
- Do you have PCOS, Endometriosis?
- and any other symptoms or conditions?
I’ll guide you through a personalised solution that works for you.
I will put you on our Complete Hormonal Balancing program or we will design your very special holistic wellness program suited to your health concerns.
We have a number of in-house diagnostic tools we use to assess the state of your well-being and why you are having the issues you are presenting with
- Avatar Bio-Energetic Medicine
- Physical examination – BMI, Blood pressure, pulse reading, and more…
We also use outside diagnostic testing; (which test we use will depend on the information provided through our questionnaires)
- Genetic testing
- Functional pathology testing
- Heavy metal and mineral testing using HTMA
- Thyroid health
- Microbiome testing
- Food allergy testing
- Hormone and adrenal saliva testing
- Stool testing
What to do next
First, you will need to book an initial consultation with our Naturopath/Herbalist/Nutritionist so we can assess your health and decide which of our programs is best for you. This will be discussed after your health assessment has been completed.